10. Service Meeting 事奉聚会

1) Praying in one accord
同心合意祷告


a. Lord, thank You for gathering us into Your name to coordinate with You and with one another.
主,感谢你把我们聚集在你的名里,与你配搭并与彼此配搭。

b. Thank you Lord, we can serve you in the Body.
感谢你,主,我们能在身体里事奉你。

c. Lord, we love You. We want to give You the first place in everything we do.
主,我们爱你,愿意在我们所作的一切事上让你居首位。

2) Pursuing the ministry
职事追求


a. Brothers, if you have the book that we are pursuing together, let us continue to read where we left off last time.
弟兄们,如果你有我们一起追求的书,那我们就从上次停的地方接着往下读。

b. Today, we are going to read a chapter of the ministry book that we are pursuing.
今天我们要读正在追求的职事书报的第一章。

c. After reading, let’s have some fellowship.
读完之后,我们可以有些交通。

3) Fellowshipping about the agenda 议程交通

a. Because of time, let us go through the agenda that is being passed out right now.
时间的缘故,我们现在就来看看分发的议程。

b. Do we have a volunteer to take minutes of this meeting before we start?
在我们开始前,是否有位自愿者来作聚会记录呢?

c. There are 10 items that we need to fellowship about. How about we get started now?
我们有十个事项需要交通。好不好我们现在就开始?

d. Our fellowship is not restricted to what is on the agenda. Does any brother have anything that they would like to bring up for fellowship?
我们的交通不限于议程。有没有弟兄有什么事要提出来交通的吗?

4) Sending meeting minutes to the brothers
发送聚会记录给弟兄们


a. Praise the Lord. We are going to send the minutes of this meeting to all the brothers.
赞美主。我们会把聚会记录发送给所有弟兄们。

b. We are going to send an email to remind you about the next meeting.
我们会发邮件,提醒您下一次的聚会。

5) Praying after the meeting
会后祷告

a. Thank you Lord for this time of prayer and coordination. Continue to lead and guide us regarding all the matters concerning the saints.
为着这次的祷告和配搭,主,感谢你。在关于圣徒的一切事上继续带领并引导我们。