1) Praying before the service
先祷告再服事
a. Praise the Lord, saints. Before we start, how about we have some prayer?
圣徒们,赞美主!在我们服事之前,先有一些祷告,怎么样呢?
b. Does anyone have a song for us to sing?
哪一位为我们点一首诗歌来唱呢?
c. Let’s pray-read a verse that I enjoyed this week.
我们一起来到祷读我这周所享受的一处经节吧。
2) Appreciating the saints for their service
珍赏圣徒们的服事
a. Brothers and sisters, thank you for having a willing spirit to serve the Lord and the saints.
弟兄姊妹们,为着你们有个乐意的灵来服事主和圣徒们,谢谢你们。
3) Giving cleaning instructions
给出整洁说明
a. Saints, please listen carefully as we go over instructions on how to clean.
圣徒们,请留意听我们所说的整洁说明。
b. Whether this is your first time or if you have done this before, please follow the cleaning directions that we give you.
无论你是第一次作整洁,还是以前作过整洁,请照着我们所给出的整洁说明来作。
c. If you have any questions please see one of the cleaning coordinators.
若有什么问题的话,请咨询整洁协调者。
d. If you run out of cleaning supplies, you can go to the supply closet and get what you need.
若是你的清洁用品用完了,可以到储藏室去拿你所需用的清洁用品。
e. The most important thing to remember while cleaning, is to enjoy the Lord!
整洁过程中,请记得最重要的一件事,就是享受主!